segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2008

Estar feliz é se sentir em paz, mesmo quando o mundo tá uma zona ??? Tô feliz =]

Imagine me and you, I doI think about you day and night, it's only rightTo think about the girl you love and hold her tightSo happy togetherIf I should call you up, invest a dimeAnd you say you belong to me and ease my mindImagine how the world could be, so very fineSo happy togetherI can't see me lovin' nobody but youFor all my lifeWhen you're with me, baby the skies'll be blueFor all my lifeMe and you and you and meNo matter how they toss the dice, it has to beThe only one for me is you, and you for meSo happy togetherI can't see me lovin' nobody but youFor all my lifeWhen you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue For all my lifeMe and you and you and meNo matter how they toss the dice, it has to beThe only one for me is you, and you for meSo happy togetherBa-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-baBa-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-baMe and you and you and meNo matter how they toss the dice, it has to beThe only one for me is you, and you for meSo happy togetherSo happy togetherHow is the weatherSo happy togetherWe're happy togetherSo happy togetherHappy togetherSo happy togetherSo happy together (ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba)

Nenhum comentário: